Established as an Order in 1882 in New Haven, Conneticut, the Knights of Columbus were formed for families to obtain economic security and stability.
Through their charitable contributions, they have met needs both globally and locally,
The St. Anns Chapter of the K of C was established in 2009 to bring together Catholic men of faith and charity. Their involvement at the parish is more than delicious breakfast once a month! The money they raise goes directly back to the community.